Mission Viejo, CA
ID: 7055513 (Ref.No. P0001726)
Posted: January 24, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The District offers a comprehensive package of insurance benefits to eligible employees, which includes medical and dental insurance, a vision-care plan, life insurance and dependent life coverage, accidental death and dismemberment coverage, and a long-term disability income-protection plan. All premiums are fully paid by the District.
The successful candidate must meet one of the following criteria:
1. Master’s degree or higher in human services, psychology, clinical psychology, sociology, social work, social sciences, counseling, or community/public health nursing science from an accredited college or university AND education and training within at least (2) of the following specific areas: human services, substance related disorders, addiction, eating disorders, criminal justice, community/family public health nursing science, and family services, OR
2. Valid California Community College instructor credential appropriate to the subject per Education Code 87355 (issued prior to July 1, 1990);
3. A combination of education and experience that is at least the equivalent of item 1 above (Applicants applying on the basis of equivalency must submit the Supplemental Application for Equivalency Determination form in addition to all other required materials).
• Minimum of two years of experience as a professional in Human Services, Mental Health, Substance Abuse, or related discipline.
• Evidence of sensitivity to and understanding of diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.
Preference will be given those candidates who dmonstrate a high level of professional expertise on the basis of:
• Master’s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Human Services, Nursing, Psychology, Clinical Social Work, Sociology, Social Services, or Counseling.
• Teaching experience in Human Services and areas relating to mental health, and alcohol/drug studies.
• Professional experience in mental health, alcohol and drug education, prevention and treatment.
• Experience in Distance Education.
Full Time, Tenure Track
- Resume / CV
- Cover Letter
- Transcript 1
- Letter of Recommendation 1
- Letter of Recommendation 2
- Letter of Recommendation 3
- Transcript 2
- Transcript 3
- Transcript 4
- Other Doc
- Foreign Transcript Evaluation 1
- License or Certificate