Mission Viejo, CA
ID: 7055837 (Ref.No. P0001506)
Posted: February 11, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The successful candidate must meet one of the following criteria:
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university AND two (2) years of Architectural Drafting experience; OR
2. Associate degree or higher from an accredited college or university and six (6) years of Architectural Drafting experience; OR
3. Valid California Community College instructor credential appropriate to the subject per Education Code 87355 (issued prior to July 1, 1990); OR
4. A combination of education and experience that is at least the equivalent of items 1 or 2 above (Applicants applying on the basis of equivalency must complete all Equivalency questions on their application in addition to all other required materials).
• Minimum of one (1) year of recent successful experience teaching architecture related subjects at the college level or equivalent post-secondary environment.
• Evidence of sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.
Preference will be given to those candidates demonstrating a high level of professional expertise on the basis of having:
• Master’s degree in Architecture (or a directly related field) from an accredited college or university, or a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (or a directly related field) from an accredited college or university and an Architect’s license.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience working in architectural design and drawing.
• Professional experience in both manual drafting and computer-aided drafting (CAD) to generate all types of design and working drawings.
• Proficiency with Auto CAD software.
• Proficiency with Revit
• Experience with BIM and building automation theory and practices
• Professional experience in construction project management and observation.
• Abilities in the area of artistic/aesthetic approaches in the world of architectural design.
• Experience in an instructional setting, which demands direct involvement in the many aspects of education, other than or beyond the role of classroom/lab instructor.
Full Time, Tenure Track
- Resume / CV
- Cover Letter
- Transcript 1
- Letter of Recommendation 1
- Transcript 2
- Transcript 3
- Transcript 4
- Transcript 5
- Letter of Recommendation 2
- Letter of Recommendation 3
- Other Doc
- Foreign Transcript Evaluation 1
- License or Certificate