ID: 7057721 (Ref.No. 303519KP)
Posted: June 13, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Assists the Principal Investigator with translational research as follows:
- Performs molecular genetics techniques
- Participates in analysis of genomic data
- Maintains database and record keeping
- Prepares and conducts laboratory research experiments
- Collects, compiles and analyzes data
- Documents results of experiments
- Prepares and writes manuscripts
Required: PhD in Genetics or a related field
Preferred: Prior laboratory experience in a biology research lab. Candidates with a background in molecular genetics are particularly encouraged to apply. Prior experience with laboratory rodents is desirable.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.