ID: 7057735 (Ref.No. 189343SM)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Location: TCH Pavilion for Women
Candidate will provide primary administrative support to the residency program and work as part of a team to ensure smooth and orderly functioning of the graduate medical education programs within the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Candidate will possess and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills while working with the resident physicians, faculty, ancillary staff, administrative staff, and education staff located at various training facilities within the department, the institution and/or other external constituents. The ideal candidate must remain flexible and adaptable to change.
Essential functions and duties:
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the following:
- program accreditation guidelines and procedures
- hospital systems, policies and procedures
- all resident schedules
- faculty call schedules
- Inform department of guidelines that need to be enforced and changed
- Counsel residents on problems related to the program, provide solutions to problems, offer alternatives, and make requests to the appropriate offices or faculty
- Maintain files on department residents
- Provide back-up material and documentation on matters relating to residents
- Provide administrative support to residency program director, associate program directors and/or program administer
- Assist in administering a recruitment program
- Assist in administrating the online evaluation system
- Coordinate or assist in coordination of department events, meetings and activities related to the program
- Inform residents and faculty of deadlines and departmental events
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- One year of relevant experience.