ID: 7057742 (Ref.No. 310215SV)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Performs entry level exempt, administrative work requiring the exercise of discretion and judgment. May supervise clerical and support staff.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates administrative duties.
- May assist in personnel management functions such as recruitment, interviewing, and hiring for the organizational unit.
- Participates in department budget planning and development; coordinates procurement of equipment and supplies.
- Conducts special projects and prepares administrative reports.
- Interprets rules, regulations, and policies and implements as applicable.
- May assist manager or head of the organizational unit in establishing and attaining goals and objectives.
- Researches and resolves problems and issues in SAP.
- Maintains data and forms; oversees the filing of correspondence and other records.
- Reads and routes incoming mail.
- Greets visitors and directs them to the appropriate staff.
- High school graduate/G.E.D.
- Two years of directly relevant administrative experience.
- Additional technical training beyond high school.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or in a related field.