ID: 7057743 (Ref.No. 310202MK)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Performs varied administrative tasks requiring the exercise of discretion and judgment, which may include the supervision of clerical and support staff. Provides administrative support and assistance.
- Provides administrative support to faculty and staff to assure continuity of operations and to fulfill various teaching, research, clinical, and administrative services.
- May supervise and direct the activities of clerical/secretarial staff to assure the accurate and timely completion of required responsibilities and special projects.
- Greets visitors and directs them to the appropriate staff.
- Communicates and interprets Baylor policy.
- May assist manager or head of the organizational unit in establishing and attaining goals and objectives.
- Initiates check requests, cash requests, purchase orders, and travel reimbursements.
- Researches and resolves problems and issues in SAP.
- Oversees the filing and maintenance of correspondence and other records.
- Answers the telephone and assists callers; reads and routes incoming mail.
- Develops and maintains databases and data forms.
- Maintains and provides assistance with the interpretation of various reports and forms.
- High school graduate/G.E.D. Additional technical training beyond high school.
- Three years of directly relevant administrative experience.
Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or in a related field.