ID: 7057744 (Ref.No. 207776MK)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Performs a broad range of administrative tasks to support the Psychology Section training and education programs and leaders. This position will play a significant role in maintaining both programs in good standing with regulatory bodies and membership organizations. Provides leadership for the development and implementation of strategic plans.
- Provide administrative support to training program leadership.
- Create, monitor and track documentation of all trainee educational activity including didactics, curriculum, evaluation, alumni information, etc., to ensure compliance according to American Psychological Association (APA) regulations.
- Ensure completion of application materials and maintain confidential applicant files. Schedule applicant interviews and coordinate “interview days.” Maintain applicant databases.
- Coordinate recruitment, website updates, on-boarding and related activities.
- Work with Human Resources to ensure trainees are paid on time and accurately. Supervise reporting of vacation and sick leave balances.
- Supervise the organization, audio/visual needs, and catering for meetings, conferences, events, certificate luncheons, and graduation events.
- Initiate check requests, cash requests, purchase orders, and travel reimbursements related to program needs.
- May supervise and direct the activities of clerical/secretarial staff to ensure the accurate and timely completion of required responsibilities and special projects.
- Direct activities related to Psychology Section continuing education program in a manner consistent with maintaining APA sponsorship.
- May serve as primary administrative contact between the Psychology Section and other institutions.
- Data collection and management for annual reports, program and supervision evaluation feedback.
- Identify and evaluate the methods for improving workflow and cost effectiveness and makes recommendations to the Training Directors for improvement.
- High school graduate/G.E.D.
- Four years of directly relevant administrative experience.
- Additional technical training beyond high school preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field.