ID: 7057745 (Ref.No. 308519DP)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Performs moderately complex administrative tasks consistent with the position, which may include supervision of clerical and support staff. Provides administrative support and assistance.
- Provides administrative support to faculty and staff to assure continuity of operations and to fulfill various teaching, research, clinical, and administrative services.
- May supervise and direct the activities of clerical/secretarial staff to assure the accurate and timely completion of required responsibilities and special projects.
- Prepares, proofreads and/or edits, and distributes correspondence and other documents.
- Maintains and provides assistance with the interpretation of various reports and forms.
- May serve as primary administrative contact between department and other BCM administrative offices.
- Communicates and interprets BCM policy and procedure.
- Assists manager or head of the organizational unit in establishing and attaining goals and objectives.
- Initiates check requests, cash requests, purchase orders, and travel reimbursements.
- Researches and resolves problems and issues in SAP.
- High school graduate/GED
- Additional technical training beyond high school preferred.
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Four years of directly relevant administrative experience.