ID: 7057746 (Ref.No. 306304SM)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Under general supervision, performs administrative support duties of moderate complexity. May lead the work of clerical support personnel.
- Using personal computer and related software for word processing, graphics, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Typing a variety of forms, correspondence, and other documents from rough notes and drafts.
- Organizing, screening, and prioritizing mail; answering questions and furnishing information on behalf of supervisor.
- Making travel arrangements and reservations.
- Scheduling appointments for manager or head of the organizational unit.
- Generating, assisting with, and proofreading general correspondence.
- Copying and filing documentation.
- Processing various personnel and financial functions within SAP; troubleshooting and resolving problems with SAP.
- Setting up and typing financial, statistical, and textual reports from source documentation.
- High school graduate/G.E.D.
- Three years of directly relevant administrative experience.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Additional technical training beyond high school.
- Working knowledge of SAP.