ID: 7057747 (Ref.No. 311864SV)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Receives USPS mail and packages. Sorts mail and packages by mail stop and uses Baylor intranet to find people when no mail stop code is on item.
- Delivers mail and packages to appropriate Baylor departments.
- Picks up mail from departments and other locations throughout the Baylor occupied facilities and Follow departmental procedures for tracking registered mail to delivery location.
- Communicates with customer to follow up with undeliverable mail.
- Organizes, screens, and prioritizes mail; answers questions and furnishes information on behalf of supervisor.
- Makes travel arrangements and reservations.
- Copies and files documentation.
- Processes various personnel and financial functions within SAP; troubleshoots and resolves problems with SAP.
- Types a variety of forms, correspondence, and other documents from rough notes and drafts.
- Schedules appointments for manager or head of the organizational unit.
- Calendar management for section leadership team.
- Meets set-up, including coordinating attendees, meal orders, invoicing and more.
- Assistances with website management and communication list serve accuracy checks and updates.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. Additional technical training beyond high school is preferred.
- Three years of directly relevant administrative experience.