ID: 7057749 (Ref.No. 311861MK)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
This position will support the Neuropsychology faculty and staff with a variety of tasks. The successful candidate will have experience with clinic workflows, insurance processes, or administrative support and have an interest in working in a dynamic setting.
- Coordinating submission of Neuropsychology faculty/staff reimbursements.
- Submitting faculty travel authorizations and expense reports.
- Faxing/Scanning/Mailing on behalf of the Neuropsychology faculty and staff.
- Assisting neuropsychology faculty with printing and mailing of neuropsychological reports to family.
- Assisting with onboarding new Neuropsychology providers and staff.
- Coordinating insurance form processing between faculty and the insurance verification team.
- Assisting with ordering neuropsychology testing materials, confirming accuracy of order when received and stocking testing materials in the neuropsychology workroom.
- Ordering and stocking supplies.
- Assisting with room and staff scheduling.
- Scoring teacher/parent questionnaires.
- Data entry for neuropsych evaluation scores.
- Calling patients/families for pre/post appointment information.
- High school graduate/G.E.D. Additional technical training beyond high school preferred.
- Four years of directly relevant administrative experience.
Given the large number of Spanish-speaking patients and families in our clinic, Spanish- speaking applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.