ID: 7057750 (Ref.No. 311919MK)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Provides professional secretarial support for faculty and staff of Pediatrics–Tropical Medicine.
- Maintains faculty calendars; Coordinates appointments and meetings.
- Assists in the day-to-day operations of the organizational unit. Answers phones, greets visitors, picks up and distributes mail, etc.
- Coordinates and reimburses domestic and international travel for section faculty and staff.
- Organizes meetings with high-level visitors from domestic and international affiliations.
- Processes check requests and other transactions through SAP and Concur.
- Purchases supplies for the office.
- Coordinates communications and activities between different affiliations – Baylor, TCH, and all international partners.
- Responsible for the coordination of special projects, events, conferences and seminar speakers.
- Works with section faculty leader in coordinating speakers, reimbursements, etc.
- Edits presentations for speakers.
- Assists in the preparation of agendas.
- Orders catering.
- Keeps new and existing staff up-to-date on office protocols/environment, including timesheet management, leave requests, etc.
- High school graduate/G.E.D. Additional technical training beyond high school preferred.
- Four years of directly relevant administrative experience.
Preferred: Knowledge in SAP.