ID: 7057751 (Ref.No. 300761MK)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Under general supervision, performs administrative and general office duties of a responsible and sometimes confidential nature. May supervise/lead the work of clerical support personnel and assign work to others.
- Prepares or oversees the preparation of routine financial/expenditure documents for the organizational unit, maintains routine financial/expenditure files, and follows up on vendor inquiries.
- Prepares regular reports, gathers and summarizes data.
- Organizes, screens and prioritizes mail; answers questions and furnishes information on behalf of supervisor.
- Uses computer and related software for word processing, graphics, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Generates, assists with and proofreads general correspondence.
- Maintains confidential information where discretion is necessary to protect confidentiality, and may maintain confidential files and records.
- Sets up and types financial, statistical, and textual reports from source documentation.
- Copies and files documents.
- Processes various personnel and financial transactions within SAP; troubleshoots and resolves problems with SAP.
- Distributes and maintains departmental announcements.
- High school graduate/GED.
- Five years of directly relevant administrative experience.
Preferred: Additional technical training beyond high school.