ID: 7057754 (Ref.No. 51784MG)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Will provide routine animal care and handling for a diverse group of research animals according to established procedures and standards.
- Feeds and waters animals according to schedules and instructions.
- Changes animal caging as scheduled, sanitizing rooms, equipment and hallways.
- Handles and transports animals and bedding material.
- Maintains bulk feed and bedding supplies necessary for daily use.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must meet medical requirements for animal work.