ID: 7057755 (Ref.No. 285437MG)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Under close supervision, provides routine care and handling of laboratory animals in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Feeds and waters animals according to schedules and instructions.
- Changes animal caging as scheduled, sanitizing rooms, equipment and hallways.
- Maintains bulk feed and bedding supplies necessary for daily use.
- Performs minor maintenance and repair on equipment.
- Handles and transports animals and bedding material.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of relevant experience.
- ALAT certification must be obtained within one year of hire or promotion. The effective date for obtaining the ALAT certification will be rounded up to the beginning of the next quarter after reaching the one-year anniversary in the position if the date does not fall on the beginning of a quarter.
- Must meet medical requirements for animal work.