ID: 7057761 (Ref.No. 252843DP)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Procures goods and services in specific commodity areas following state and institutional guidelines. Participates in cross-functional commodity teams to achieve purchasing objectives while monitoring procurement activities.
- Places orders.
- Performs vendor relationship management.
- Performs customer service.
- Sources products.
- Clears encumbrances and match exceptions.
- Performs basic negotiations on prices and pricing files.
- Performs basic analytical work utilizing Business Intelligence.
- Liaises with department.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or four years of relevant work related experience in a directly related setting can be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- No experience required.
- Preferred: Some relevant work related experience with a Bachelor's degree or four years of relevant work related experience in a directly related setting without a Bachelor's degree.
- Certification as a Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM).