ID: 7057763 (Ref.No. 302610DP)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Coordinates and administers a research or administrative project. Responsibilities may include concept design, project implementation, and project clinical and cost outcome responsibility.
- Enroll participants in the Ascend Program, Recruit/Interview prospective participants.
- Encourage program participants to complete and stay with the program requirements.
- Monitor participant progress and offer guidance on ways they can continue to meet program objectives.
- Conduct small group discussions, seminars, & workshops about career- related resources.
- Create partnerships with community organizations, schools, agencies, and local businesses to promote public awareness of the Teen Clinic and the Ascend program.
- Develop/maintain referral/career opportunities in the community for program participants.
- Maintain client records, monthly statistics, and other data needed for meeting all requirements of grant.
- Participate in special events and school or community health fairs.
- Supervise computer lab for job-related assistance.
- Coordinates project to ensure that implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
- Participates in planning and developing methods for project implementation and administration; coordinates project activities.
- Reviews records and reports of activities to ensure that progress is being accomplished toward specified project objectives; recommends modifications to methods or procedures as required to redirect activities and ensure that objectives are met.
- Participate in preparing grant proposals to federal agencies and private foundations.
- Develop databases for the research or administrative project.
- Analyzes data and makes recommendations.
- Participate in budget planning and preparation and assist in controlling expenditures in accordance with the project budget.
- High School graduate/GED. Preferred: Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Health Administration, or relevant degree as determined by HR.
- Four years of directly relevant experience required without a Bachelor's degree -OR- no experience required if candidate has a Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Health Administration or relevant degree as determined by HR.