ID: 7057764 (Ref.No. 282182SM)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The position is to grow antigen-specific T lymphocytes for cell therapy protocols working in specialized cell production facility. This is a hands on position requiring extensive cell culture work in the hood on a daily basis. Therefore, the applicants must enjoy cell culture and enjoy learning new technologies and assays.
- Will work with human blood and hematopoietic cells.
- Assists in collecting data for QA/QC reports.
- Involves significant paperwork and use of databases adhere to GMP regulations.
- Maintain detailed laboratory notebooks.
- Tests novel reagents and equipment for cell production.
- Test novel cell culture methods.
- Assists in maintaining/cleaning/calibrating equipment used for cell processing.
- Maintains the supply inventory in the cell processing laboratory.
- Must work to understand science, goals and targets behind projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology or related field.
- One year of relevant research laboratory experience.
- Tissue culture experience.
- Working knowledge of immunology and/or cell biology.
- Understanding of or experience with GMP manufacturing or regulations.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be effective team player.
- Ability to be on-call and carry pager for equipment failures.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Physical Risks: Frequently handles/works with biohazards or risks for potential job-related injury, such as those found in an ordinary laboratory or clinic environment.