ID: 7057765 (Ref.No. 311927MG)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Administers anesthesia under the medical direction of a supervising Anesthesiologist.
- Establishes a comprehensive patient preoperative assessment to assist in anesthetic planning.
- Orders appropriate preoperative evaluations, laboratory studies and pre-medications after consultation with the anesthesiologist.
- Initiates multi-parameter monitoring prior to surgery or in other acute care settings.
- Accurately manipulates and interprets data from central venous, pulmonary artery, cerebrospinal fluid catheters and other monitors or devices that are indicated.
- Assists in the post-operative management of patients.
- Manages postoperative ventilator support and acute pain management in conjunction with existing protocols.
- Bachelor's degree and completion of an Anesthesiology Assistant training program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- National Commission for Certification of Anesthesiologist Assistants (NCCAA) certification.
- Advanced Care Life Support (ALCS) Certification.
No experience required.