ID: 7057768 (Ref.No. 312105JC)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Director of Patient Clinical Solutions serves as a primary liaison to clinical and business sponsors. This position is responsible for the leadership, resource planning, implementation, support of clinical solutions; and leading and inspiring cross team collaboration to support business practices. The position is responsible for building, implementing and maintaining the user interfaces of clinical solutions to meet the requirements of the clinical mission. The Director of Patient Clinical Solutions reports directly to the Executive Director of Commercial Solutions.
- Manages the overall roadmap, planning and execution of the strategy to deploy clinical solutions.
- Works with key stakeholders and team members to translate the results of design sessions into configuration requirements for all aspects of Clinical Solutions.
- Establishes a strong working relationship with end users and business partners.
- Effectively manages project scope, issues and risks and resources as it relates to clinical projects.
- Acts on data in a timely manner, monitors for accuracy and communicates regarding project performance.
- Proactively collaborates across initiatives with other product and cross-functional teams.
- Coordinates parameter definitions related to business rules and clinical requirements so documentation reflects regulatory standards and organizational goals.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive documentation to meet the SLA’s set with customers for the services provided.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience in a related field or equivalent applicable work experience.
- Seven years of experience in the implementation and support of clinical commercial solutions in the healthcare environment.
- Five years of leadership experience at either a manager or director level.
- Master's degree in Health Administration and/or clinical degree
- Three years of experience in working with user interface design
- Three years of experience in working with hospital or professional billing
- Five years in a program or project management role directing other team members, planning and managing integrated complex projects
- Three years with large-scale system administration and implementation
Exhibits excellent leadership skills and guidance to effectively manage large, complex information technology projects by showing ability to foster teamwork and negotiations. Strong knowledge and experience in clinical processes. Must have exceptional understanding of the industry leading business processes that are used to support patient flow and be able to apply this business understanding to solution implementation and integration strategies. Demonstrates understanding of current clinical practices and has knowledgeable of regulatory standards affecting clinical documentation. Innovation management, able to present ideas, encourages and facilitates effective brainstorming.