ID: 7057772 (Ref.No. 307154DP)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Determines job requirements for electrical renovation work; plans the work; estimates the cost of the work; requisitions materials, tools, and equipment for the work; and installs electrical systems. Similarly, performs planned and corrective electrical maintenance tasks.
- Trouble-shoots/tests, maintains, connects, repairs, installs, and replaces: electrical wiring, receptacle outlets and lighting control outlets/devices/equipment, lighting fixtures and lamps, motors and motor control equipment, electrical appliances and utilization equipment, electrical distribution equipment, and other miscellaneous electrical equipment and devices.
- Schedules appointments for work in areas.
- Requisitions new electrical supplies and equipment.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Inspects completed work for conformance with requirements of local building and safety codes.
- Works on 200 volt and 480 volt electrical systems.
- Withdraws/inserts and operates 4.16kv circuit breakers and motor starter contractors.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Ten years maintenance electrician experience.
- State of Texas Journeyman Electrician License.
- Journeyman Electrician license.
Preferred: Trade or Technical school.