ID: 7057778 (Ref.No. 311723JC)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Dan L. Duncan Cancer Center (DLDCCC) has an immediate opening for a Financial Analyst II. This position provides financial support to DLDCCC leadership (Administrator and Business Manager). This position coordinates, administers, and oversees the reporting of finance and budget reports as well as the day-to-day operations of internal financial and accounting processes.
- Provides technological, financial, and operational support to organizational unit.
- Gathers and organizes data and assists in budget preparation.
- Designs and maintains pertinent databases.
- Monitors expenses.
- Develops and prepares specialized financial reports.
- Analyzes and presents recommendations to management based on financial reports.
- May consult on systems solutions for accounting issues.
- Manages the daily operations of the DLDCCC Administrative office and performs a variety of administrative duties involved in preparing reports, overseeing preparation of check requests and purchase requisitions and so forth.
- Conducts and documents moderate to complex financial analysis projects. Develops and prepares special financial reports. Analyzes and presents recommendations to management based on financial reports.
- Maintains dues and memberships of various professional affiliations/organizations, which may include proper filings/certifications/permits with state and local government offices.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Three years of financial analysis work experience.