ID: 7057784 (Ref.No. 312229JC)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Receives inbound communication to the Help Desk from internal customers. Resolves all customer service issues where possible and escalates calls to level 2 support personnel when necessary. Inputs all pertinent documentation into the call tracking database and dispatches work orders to the appropriate groups. Provides customer satisfaction and minimization of system hardware and software downtime with minimal disruption. Performs tasks requiring judgment, initiative, and in-depth knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Handles incoming communication to the Help Desk including ACD calls, voice mail, e-mail, and walk-ins by accurately analyzing, resolving, and documenting problems and requests in accordance with current standards.
- Follows up with all customers to ensure work orders are completed, and ascertain customer satisfaction in accordance with established procedures and service levels.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Develops business and technical writing skills.
- Assists Field Support Analysts with technical issues.
- Engages in special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- No experience required with an Associate's degree; two years of experience in Information Technology without an Associate's degree.
- Associate's degree in a related field.
- Certification as a Help Desk Professional.