ID: 7057789 (Ref.No. 306515DP)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Office of the Provost at Baylor College of Medicine seeks an energetic, self-driven professional to support a variety of high- priority, data-driven projects, including College-wide initiatives for educator development, educational research, and institutional outcomes assessment. The Lead Project Coordinator will report to the Associate Provost of Faculty Development and Institutional Research and will office at Baylor’s McGovern campus. She or he will interact with, and respond to Baylor faculty and staff, as well as representatives from other institutions, as needed.
- Interacts with faculty, staff, program directors, etc. across the College to gather, manage and report institutional outcomes assessment data.
- Assists in the design and implementation of institution-wide surveys, and in the collection and analysis of data produced from those instruments.
- Supports the collection, management and dissemination of evaluation data for the Office of Faculty Development.
- Serves as a primary, College-wide contact for assessment activities related to Institutional Research or Faculty Development.
- Work with project managers to develop and communicate multiple timelines and workflows.
- Manages data and assist other users with Nuventive Improve software for organization, tracking and reporting of outcomes assessment data.
- Interprets data, analyzes results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports to various units across the institution.
- Develops and implementd databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquires data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Creates reports, data summaries, slide decks or other presentations to summarize and communicate survey results and other data.
- High School graduate/G.E.D.
- Three years of directly related experience required with Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Health Administration or relevant degree as determined by HR. -OR- Seven years of directly related experience without a Bachelor's degree. NOTE: Internships do not count towards relevant experience requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Health Administration, or relevant degree as determined by HR.
- Extremely high proficiency with Excel.
- At least a working knowledge of other statistics and statistical packages.
- High proficiency with other MS Office Software, including MS Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience with survey-building and dissemination platforms, such as Survey Monkey.
- Ability to work independently, manage complex projects and meet competing deadlines.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; ability to work collaboratively and professional with diverse team members.
- Formal training in project management is desirable, but not required.