ID: 7057790 (Ref.No. 218556DP)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment, such as motors, pumps, conveyors, belts, fans, heating and cooling systems, etc.
- Examines mechanical equipment to diagnose problems.
- Performs preventative maintenance on machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Disassembles machines and repairs or replaces broken parts.
- Adjusts functional parts of mechanical devices as needed.
- Cleans and lubricates parts.
- Completes work orders of tasks performed.
- High school diploma or G.E.D., with additional specialized training.
- One year of maintenance mechanic experience.
- Building Maintenance Certificate.
- There is regular and frequent exposure to one or more disagreeable work and/or climate conditions, such as hot, wet, stormy, dusty, or noisy immediate work area. The work environment is sometimes uncomfortable but relief from the situation is not required during a normal work shift.
- Required to exert physical effort during most of a normal work shift in handling objects over 30 pounds.
- Continuously (5 to 8 hours/shift) handles/works with biohazards or risks for potential job related injury such as corrosive chemicals, caustic materials, radioactive materials or radiation, and/or biohazardous substances for potential job related injury such as corrosive chemicals, caustic materials, radioactive materials or radiation, and/or biohazardous substances.