ID: 7057791 (Ref.No. 278241DP)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment, such as motors, pumps, conveyors, belts, fans, heating and cooling systems, etc.
- Examines mechanical equipment to diagnose problems.
- Performs preventative maintenance on machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Disassembles machines and repairs or replaces broken parts.
- Adjusts functional parts of mechanical devices as needed.
- Cleans and lubricates parts.
- Completes work orders of tasks performed.
- Inspects mechanical systems to ensure that they are in proper working order.
- May provide guidance to lower level maintenance mechanics.
- High school diploma or G.E.D., with additional specialized training.
- Five years of maintenance mechanic experience.
- EPA certificate for certain specialized functions.