ID: 7057812 (Ref.No. 270317MG)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Expedites and maximizes payment of insurance medical claims by contacting insurance payers and patients by telephone or website
- Assists with inquiries from outside parties regarding account status.
- Reviews invoices to verify payments and contractual adjustments.
- Resolves all denials, and requests for information, including appeals.
- Follows up on outstanding accounts and makes proper notations in EPIC system.
- May provide guidance and technical work direction to less experienced Patient Account Representatives.
- Knowledge of Medical insurance AR follow-up and collection practices.
- Knowledge of Epic system.
- Knowledge of Anesthesia follow-up.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three years of directly related experience.