ID: 7057813 (Ref.No. 310962SV)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Coordinates overall daily recruitment activities of current and upcoming Research Studies which includes recruiting, screening, and enrolling study participants.
- Attends community and health events identifying study participants and inviting them to participate in research projects.
- Interviews, screens and recruits patients for study.
- Explains process and procedures to educate participant regarding the research study.
- Collects patient information. Processes, documents and enters information into a database.
- Maintains Research Study database.
- May correspond with patient throughout study.
- May schedule research participant for tests and procedures, such as laboratory tests, x-rays, and other studies specific for the research protocol.
- May perform other administrative tasks such as copying, filing, and distributing incoming/outgoing mail.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- No experience required.
Preferred: Previous experience in customer service, research or clinical setting.