ID: 7057814 (Ref.No. 311023DP)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Directs the evaluation, development, coordination, and implementation of physical therapy intervention to patients in order to maximize each patient's functional ability. Serves as patient advocate assuring the delivery of physical therapy meets legal, ethical, and institutional standards while adhering to the philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of Baylor College of Medicine.
- Provides evaluation, treatment, and discharge planning to patients relative to age, culture, and condition of patients served by area.
- Participates in rounds, clinics, and case conferences.
- Monitors service delivery by support personnel.
- Documents patient progress appropriately in the medical record.
- Participates and assists in implementing new programs in area assigned.
- Communicates to patients, family, students, team members, and staff.
- Bachelor's degree in an APTA approved physical therapy curriculum. Preferred: Master's degree in an APTA approved physical therapy curriculum.
- One year of related experience in physical therapy.
- Licensed Physical Therapist by the Texas Board of Physical Therephy Examiners or eligible to practice physical therapy in the State of Texas.