ID: 7057820 (Ref.No. 238720MG)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
** This is not a clinic position. This position is working with Medicare and Medicaid in reference to faculty enrollment into these programs. Please note this when answering the question.** (Administrative Coordinator III is the official title.)
- Performs traditional faculty enrollment in government payer programs including Medicare and Medicaid to ensure the integrity and quality of practitioner enrolled and practice data.
- Processes enrollment applications and performs data entry timely, accurately and in compliance with BaylorMedCare, State and Federal standards.
- Performs these and other functions as necessary to meet departmental goals with only general supervision.
- High School graduate/GED.
- Four years of directly relevant administrative experience.
- Traditional Medicare and Medicaid enrollment/re-enrollment experience.
- Familiar with NPPES, PECOS, CMS and TMHP standards and application process.
- Experience with databases.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Proficiency in Windows, MS Office applications, and the Internet.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills are necessary.
- Must manage multiple tasks and deadlines using organizational skills.
- Must possess ability to make independent decisions while exercising good judgement.
- A strong sense of customer service required.