ID: 7057824 (Ref.No. 309074SM)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Provides patient care and technical skills in the operation of diagnostic radiographic equipment for diagnostic, evaluation, and surgical purposes.
- Performs all activities and functions related to the minimally invasive lab procedures.
- Prepares patient for radiographic procedures by accurately assessing the patient's needs and providing patient education.
- Operates computer and radiographic equipment for image production and documentation of images, and performs quality control measures for the purpose of ensuring optimal quality images.
- Prepares patients films for interpretation by radiologist.
- Practices accurate and timely completion of scheduled and unscheduled work to maximize productivity.
- Practices safety measures in radiography and Environment of Care.
- Participates in research projects.
- Instructs students and staff on clinical MRI skills.
- Graduate of an accredited radiography program.
- Registered ARRT or registry eligible and TDH certified.
- No experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to exert physical effort most of a normal work shift in handling objects over thirty pounds.
- 2-3 years of radiological experience.
Physical Risk: Continuously handles/works with biohazards or risks for potential job-related injury, such as needles, bio- hazardous substances, bodily fluids and radioactive materials or radiation producing equipment regular.