ID: 7057831 (Ref.No. 0312110MV)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Performs the routine elements of research work that requires the use of skills, technical and academic knowledge to follow established procedures and record results.
- Prepares and conducts laboratory research experiments.
- Collects, compiles and analyzes data
- Conducts literature searches and summarizes information in an appropriate format for a particular study.
- Documents results of experiments.
- Selects, evaluates and applies techniques used in routine research.
- Orders laboratory supplies and equipment.
- Master's degree in a basic science or equivalent*.
- *A Bachelor's degree in a basic science and two years of directly related experience is considered equivalent to a Master's degree.
- No experience required