ID: 7057878 (Ref.No. 310789SV)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Performs feasibility studies, system design, programming, testing, implementation, problem solving and enhancements. SAS programming, SQL database experience and statistical analytic skills required. Office automation skills preferred. Familiarity with large datasets and data mining preferred. Able to serve as project leader providing project management and task supervision.
- Meets with users to discuss requirements.
- Designs, codes, tests, and debugs programs.
- Creates necessary test data and tests programs.
- Prepares all necessary program documentation.
- On call duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related programming field.
- Three years experience in scientific programming.
- Master's degree.
- Five years professional experience.
- Problem solving and analysis.
- Programming logic.
- Knowledge of relational databases, SAS and SQL.
- SAP and SharePoint reporting.