ID: 7057882 (Ref.No. 311386JC)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Under general direction, formulates/defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents software programming applications.
- Works to design and deliver solutions to meet emerging requirements.
- Formally documents solutions/procedures.
- Recommends procedural/system changes to enhance functionality.
- Maintains good relations with vendors.
- Analyzes new software and hardware technologies.
- Monitors computer systems.
- Plans and implements assigned projects.
- Assists and consults with other IT members on technical issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent technical work experience.
- Three years of experience in systems engineering.
- Experience working with an enterprise identity management product, experience with One Identity Manager a plus.
- Previous experience with the One Identity (previously Dell/Quest) product line is a plus: Identity Manager, Defender, Cloud access manager, Password Manager.
- Experience working in a large production Identity and access management environment.
- Experience managing AD/LDAP environments, including Azure AD.
- Experience with powershell and other scripting languages, like vbscript.
- Experience managing databases and strong SQL knowledge.
- Experience with identity federation protocols for web access management, such as SAML