ID: 7057883 (Ref.No. 305115JC)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Assesses, develops and delivers training for assigned application as well as special projects. The position will specialize in applications and take the lead in the development and implementation of the training for those applications and will be responsible for developing and maintaining training materials. This position will create eLearning, interactive video, and other multimedia content to be used both synchronously and asynchronously. The position requires a background in instructional design/ curriculum development and knowledge of adult learning methods and must possess excellent presentation skills and strong technical documentation skills. Works with customers to ensure that concerns and questions are resolved to their satisfaction with minimum disruptions. Works with functional team to gather requirements for developing training documentation. Performs tasks requiring judgment, initiative, and in-depth knowledge of company policies and procedures. Responsibilities will be distributed across project and support related work. Assists with user administration on Training systems and coordination pertaining to class scheduling and logistics.
- Works with Training Director to provide training and building and maintaining training environments.
- Conducts training needs assessments.
- Gathers requirements, develops, and delivers training on assigned application.
- Leads training activities for IT projects as assigned.
- Tests, deploys, and trains on Training collateral and tools.
- Gives demonstrations and presentations of Training tools.
- Completes assigned work orders.
- Provides data for reports on Training team metrics.
- Leads training presentations.
- Catalogs, maintains, and administers training content.
- Assists with system upgrades.
- Assists departmental offices in implementing and using training tools.
- Engages in or leads special projects as assigned.
- Three years of experience required with a Bachelor's degree; four years of experience in a technical support environment without a Bachelor's degree.
- Experience designing and delivering training curriculum for healthcare/academic system. Experience designing, developing or implementing training solutions for clinical or business applications or processes required, along with demonstrated teaching ability.
- Knowledge of development and delivery of adult educational programs.
- Epic Certification
- Captivate, Camtasia, and/or other content authoring experience.
- Must be solutions oriented and be able to monitor and prioritize daily tasks exercising discretion and independent judgment.
- Ability to assess learning needs and reinforce and motivate desired learning.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating systems (Windows 2000 and/or XP) and Microsoft Office (MS Office 2000 and/or XP; Internet Explorer 5 and/or 6).
- Proven technical problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.