ID: 7057885 (Ref.No. 305369KP)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Oversees the effort to secure funding for research by coordinating the pre-award grant application process for faculty applying for federal, state, and private foundation grant funding. May perform post-award grants administration and accounting functions on research grant accounts for faculty.
- Consults with faculty regarding grant funding opportunities.
- Prepares, or reviews and approves, budget and administrative sections of grant applications.
- Ensures required approvals for submission of grant applications are in place.
- Prepares reports on grant applications and rewards.
- Processes grant awards, updates database, and forwards to Grants and Contracts.
- Follows federal, state, and BCM policies, procedures, and guidelines that apply to grants and funding.
- May prepare subcontracts to other institutions.
- May serve as information resource for faculty, students, and staff.
- May prepare and interprets financial reports on faculty members receiving funding.
- May perform accounting adjustments to close out grants based on faculty members' financial decisions.
Required: Bachelor's degree in a related field. No substitution of experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
Required: One year directly related experience or an advanced degree in a related field.
Preferred: Certification by the National Council of University Research Administrators (NCURA).