ID: 7057886 (Ref.No. 293077KP)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The lab of Dr. Susan Rosenberg is seeking a PhD scientist, available immediately.
- Conducts research projects, supports the research projects of others in the lab.
- Trains/supervises new trainees.
- Organizes and centralizes the lab protocols, bacterial strain collection (computer records and frozen collection) and other resources.
- Runs the day-to-day business of the lab.
- Oversees the medium preparation technician and facility.
- Trains and recruits new technicians, as needed.
Required: Doctoral Degree. Experience may not be substituted in lieu of degree.
Required: Three years of postdoctoral research experience.
- Strong skills in molecular biology and bacterial genetics are ideal, strengths in microbiology, bioinformatics desirable.