ID: 7057917 (Ref.No. 305953KLR)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Department of Neuroscience at Baylor College of Medicine is recruiting a tenure track Assistant Professor who will:
• Work actively to create a unique line of research as well as active participation in collaborative projects
• Publish your work in peer-reviewed journals
• Build a strong research group
• Obtain external, peer-reviewed funding to support your research group and your work
• Contribute to the environment of excellence for the Department of Neuroscience through participating in departmental and Institute activities and providing leadership and mentoring to assist in programmatic improvements and junior faculty development
• Participate in education of Graduate Students including didactic lectures, journal clubs, service on graduate student advisory committees, and service on graduate program advisory committees.
In addition to completing the formal application, please send all applications to Sheila Gurwitch at email@example.com.