ID: 7057933 (Ref.No. 307457KLR)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Department of Neurology at Baylor College of Medicine is seeking a qualified candidate with training in adult neurology as well as behavioral neurology to provide care to individuals with neurologically- based behavioral disturbances. The successful candidate will be appointed at a faculty level commensurate with experience and achievement.
Position Responsibilities - Essential functions and duties include:
• Direct patient care and participation in the education of medical students, residents, and fellows.
• Participation in the department’s outpatient practice as well as inpatient clinical services at Baylor's affiliated institutions
• The candidate must hold an MD, DO, or MD/PhD degree
• The candidate must have successfully completed residency training in adult neurology, and fellowship training in Behavioral Neurology.
• The candidate must be board-eligible/board-certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology,
• No other previous experience is required.