ID: 7057981 (Ref.No. 309020CK)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Bariatric Surgeon Baylor College of Medicine, Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery, Division of General Surgery, has an immediate opening for a fellowship- trained, board certified/board eligible Bariatric Surgeon for an established academic group with a strong program and a thriving community practice.
- Participate in the growth and development of the Comprehensive Bariatric Surgery Center at Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center.
- Possess exceptional clinical expertise in bariatric surgery.
- Applicants must have an M.D. or M.D./Ph.D. degree and maintain a valid Texas Medical License.
- Candidate must be eligible to obtain hospital privileges at BCM affiliated facilities.
- Drug testing/background check is required prior to start.