ID: 7058011 (Ref.No. 311411CK)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Department of Pediatrics, Pulmonology Section is seeking a qualified candidate to provide quality care at Texas Children’s Hospital. Professional Responsibilities include:
- Providing the highest standard of comprehensive clinical care to pediatric patients with sleep related problems.
- Fostering public awareness of diseases and disorders/causes related to sleep medicine
- Promoting health and prevention of diseases in sleep medicine.
- Providing clinical care to sleep medicine patients
- Minimum Education: M.D.
- Minimum Job Experience: Minimum of one year of experience Sleep Medicine Minimum
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Sleep Medicine