ID: 7058017 (Ref.No. 311922KLR)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job Title: Body Radiologist
Reports to: Medical Director
Location: Houston, Texas - St. Luke
Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.
Baylor Radiologists is seeking a full-time, board certified / board eligible Diagnostic Radiologist with a body fellowship to join our Practice in Houston, TX. The position is for an onsite partnership track position within an established hospital, supported by administration and experienced technologists who are committed to provide exceptional patient care services.
• Competitive compensation package with a 1 yr. partnership track
• PTO and full benefits package
• Academic Partnership with Baylor College of Medicine
• Relocation package available
• Leadership opportunities
• Physician lead and governed practice Baylor Radiologists is part of Radiology Partners, the largest and fastest growing radiology practice in the US. Come join our innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• M-F work schedule
• Minimal call required, 1/5 (no overnights)
• Must be comfortable with general body imaging and cross-sectional procedures (biopsies and drainages)
• Primarily based in a world- renowned Medical Center with some coverage in community facilitates
• Well established referral network
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Texas licensure will be required
• Candidates must be residency-trained in Diagnostic Radiology, Board-Certified/Eligible in Diagnostic Imaging
• Fellowship training, required