ID: 7058018 (Ref.No. 311923KLR)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job Title: Night Body Imager
Reports to: Medical Director
Location: Houston, Texas
Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.
Baylor Radiologists, a Radiology Partners Affiliated practice is looking for a fellowship trained body radiologist to fill an internal night position based in the Medical Center to cover local hospitals in the Houston area through centralized PACS. An Abdominal Imaging Fellowship is preferred, but may be Musculoskeletal as long as one is able to perform general radiology as well. The night rotation is staffed with 2 radiologists to improve the workflow. Ability to interpret basic neuro studies is required. Candidates must be residency-trained in Diagnostic Radiology and Board-Certified or Board-Eligible in Diagnostic Radiology.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• This position will be an internal night position based in the Houston Medical Center to cover local hospitals in the Houston area
• Must be comfortable with general body and basic neuro imaging
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Texas licensure is a must
• Candidates must be residency-trained in Diagnostic Radiology, Board- Certified/Eligible in Diagnostic Imaging
• Competitive Salary and Benefits, Partnership Track position