ID: 7058019 (Ref.No. 311924KLR)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job Title: Interventional Radiologist
Reports to: Medical Director
Location: Houston, TX
Radiology Partners is an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care.
Baylor Radiologists, a Radiology Partners Affiliated practice is looking for a fellowship trained interventional radiologist to fill a position due to expansion of our current practice. This role is based in the Texas Medical Center, but will also help to cover local hospitals in the Houston area. Ability to provide interventional radiology is required. Candidates must be residency-trained in Diagnostic Radiology and Board- Certified or Eligible in Diagnostic Radiology. Competitive salary/PTO and relocation assistance provided.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• This position will be an interventional radiology position to cover local hospitals in the Texas Medical Center and the Houston area.
• Must be comfortable with general diagnostic radiology.
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Texas licensure will be required
• Fellowship trained in Interventional Radiology
• Candidates must be residency-trained in Diagnostic Radiology, Board-Certified/Eligible in Diagnostic Imaging
• Competitive Salary and Benefits