ID: 7058023 (Ref.No. 45388CK)
Posted: June 14, 2019
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Baylor College of Medicine, Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, has an immediate opening for a fellowship- trained, board certified/board eligible plastic surgeon for an established academic group with a strong program and a thriving community practice.
- Prior clinical experience in an academic institution is strongly desirable.
- Skills and interest in specialized areas of hand and upper extremity surgery are welcome.
- Applicants must have an M.D. or M.D./Ph.D. degree and maintain a valid Texas Medical License.
- Candidate must be eligible to obtain hospital privileges at BCM affiliated facilities.
- Drug testing/background check is required prior to start.