- Required: Bachelor's degree in Genetics, Biology, Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Computational Biology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Preferred: Master's degree in a related field.
- Required: One year of relevant experience.
- Experience with genomic data sets and cancer biology, a solid knowledge of sequence analysis and annotation approaches and concepts, the ability to work both independently and in a team environment, and excellent communication skills.
- Preferred: Two years' experience in scientific programming with applications to biological research.