Title: Administrative Support Coordinator III
Department: Medicine - Immunology, Allergy & Rheumatology (90002354)
Location: Houston (1100)
Salary Range: $40,785 - $ 48,089
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Employment Duration: Full-time
Under general supervision, provides administrative support to faculty and staff to assure continuity of operations and to fulfill various administrative services. May supervise the work of clerical support personnel and assign work to others.
- Types letters, memos, reports, and other material from notes and rough drafts.
- Composes routine correspondence.
- Acts as liaison with the Department of Human Resources and/or the Finance Division.
- Coordinates administrative functions to support the unit's recruitment, interviewing, and hiring efforts.
- Maintains a wide variety of academic, fiscal, personnel and administrative records and files consisting of confidential and official matters.
- Monitors records and prepares reports.
- Greets visitors and directs them to the appropriate staff.
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail.
- Makes travel arrangements and processes travel reimbursements.
- Schedules appointments for manager or head of the organizational unit.
- Processes various personnel and financial functions within SAP; troubleshoots and resolves problems with SAP.
- Serves as department/section time keeper and maintains time off requests.
- Required: High school graduate/GED.
- Required: Five years of directly relevant administrative experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.