Title: Revenue Integrity Analyst
Department: Vice President of Finance (90002080)
Location: Houston (1100)
Salary Range: $50,251 - $67,575
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Employment Duration: Full-time
Under the direction of and collaboration with the AMS Director of Operations, is responsible for evaluating, resolving revenue cycle issues between Baylor College of Medicine (BCM) and Harris Health System (HHS) supporting over 40 different specialties, providers and learners. Additionally responsible for collecting, analyzing, reporting and presenting information to the specialties/providers/learners.
- Analyzes The College and Harris Health EPIC data and trends, making recommendations for improvement to include but not limited to revenue capture.
- Participates in planning and developing methods for The College and Harris Health EPIC process improvement implementation and administration associated with the revenue cycle.
- Understands multispecialty operations.
- Reviews The College and Harris Health EPIC patient charts and reports to ensure that proper coding and charges equals the documentation.
- Recommends modifications to methods or procedures as required to redirect activities and ensure that objectives are met.
- Applies intimate knowledge of revenue cycle in both The College and Harris Health EPIC.
- Reviews documents generated by the College and Harris Health EPIC for approval and release by director of the organizational unit.
- May meet with service lines and faculty, using the College and/or Harris Health EPIC information specific to their services.
- May develop databases for administrative projects using both the College and Harris Health EPIC systems/information.
- Reviews the College EPIC work queues.
- Represents the College's AMS interests with Harris Health Systems Coding and IT departments.
Education: • Required: Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Health Care Administration. Four years of relevant work related experience in a health care setting can be substituted in lieu of a degree.
• Required: Professional Coding Certification
Experience: • Required: Three years of directly related work experience with Bachelor's degree or Seven years of directly related work experience without a Bachelor's degree.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.