Coordinates and provides administrative support to research and administrative projects.
- Coordinates project to ensure that implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
- Participates in planning and developing methods for project implementation and administration; coordinates project activities.
- Reviews records and reports of activities to ensure progress is being accomplished toward specified program objectives; recommends modifications to methods or procedures as required to redirect activities and ensure that objectives is attained.
- Prepares recurring program reports for management use.
- May participate in preparing grant proposals to federal agencies and private foundations.
- Interacts with faculty, staff and students to promote the goals and objectives of the project.
- Required: High School Graduate/GED.
- Required: Two years of directly related experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.