• Develop and implement plans to ensure comprehensive, timely, and high quality patient care services with maximum operating efficiency.
• Participate in college, hospital, and community outreach activities to promote the Department, Division, and BCM.
• Ensure safe and effective care to patients adhering to policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications, including time management, supply management, productivity, and accuracy of practice.
• Promote individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education and skills competency
• Provide orthopedic call coverage for Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center
• Support department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization.
• Serve as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced faculty, staff, and learners.
• Attend required department, college, and hospital professional meetings.